The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, advice on any particular matter. You should consider consulting a professional for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create a consultant-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as a consultant-client relationship has been established.
All material on Our Website is provided for lawful purposes only.
Our Website or any portion of Our Website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without prior express written consent of Tal Solutions, LLC.
Tal Solutions, LLC provides links to other sites that are not maintained by Tal Solutions, LLC. Tal Solutions, LLC does not endorse those sites and is not responsible for unavailable or inaccessible connections to or the content of such other sites.
Notices and Revisions
Limits on Liability
Tal Solutions, LLC is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; and/or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions. Under no circumstances will Tal Solutions, LLC or its officers, employees, agents, or affiliates be liable for any damage or injury that results, directly or indirectly, from the use of any materials on Our Website or the services purchased or instructed by you from Our Website. Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in which case the above limitation may not apply to you.
THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAWS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND THE WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSES. ADDITIONALLY, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT OUR WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS HOSTING AND MAKING AVAILABLE OUR WEBSITE IS VIRUS FREE.
Governing Law; Disputes; Severability
What personal information is collected through this website and how is it used?
User-supplied information: If you fill out the contact form on this website, we will ask you to provide some personal information (such as e-mail address, name, phone number and state). We only require that you provide an e-mail address on the contact form. Further, if chat is available through this site, you may be asked to provide information if you participate in an online chat. Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. Social Security Number; date of birth; drivers license number; or credit card, bank account or other financial information) (collectively, “Sensitive Information”). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
Information that you provide to us through the contact form or an online chat will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry. We may also use information you provide to us to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt out (unsubscribe) as described below.
Web server logs: When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- your unique Internet protocol address;
- the name of your unique Internet service provider;
- the town/city, county/state and country from which you access our website;
- the kind of browser or computer you use;
- the number of links you click within the site;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the web page from which you arrived to our site;
- the pages you viewed on the site; and
- certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s).
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use and improve the user’s experience.
How is personal information protected?
We take certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Who has access to the information?
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- to agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us;
- if we are unable to assist with your matter, but know an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share information you provided us with that party; and
- as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another firm or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
How can I correct, amend or delete my personal information and/or opt out of future communications?
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Contact us via the phone number, contact form or mailing address on our website at any time to:
- see what data we have about you, if any;
- change/correct any data we have about you;
- ask us to delete any data we have about you; and/or
- opt out of future communications from us.